Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Timelapse - The City Limits from Dominic


I shot this timelapse montage from late 2010 through early 2011.
One year in the making.

My goal was to show the duality between city and nature.


Locations include :

- Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Manhattan, New York, USA
- Chicago, Illinois, USA

You can visit my website at dominicboudreault.com

Follow me on twitter :
twitter.com/domboudreault

Follow me on Facebook :
facebook.com/pages/Dominic-Boudreault-Motion-Photographer/126369427437180

Contact : dom@dominicboudreault.com

For timelapse stock footage, you can browse through some of my represented work at Getty Images :
bit.ly/fHV5kH

Music is "Time" by Hans Zimmer

Remember to crank the volume way up before watching this and turn HD on !

About " "

Welcome to 1001Best Wallpapers, The Best Place for HQ Wallpapers!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 1001Best Wallpapers