Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Time-Lapse - TimeScapes: Rapture from Tom Lowe


Purchase "TimeScapes" the movie here: timescapes.org/products/default.aspx
Purchase the film on iTunes: itunes.apple.com/movie/timescapes/id523328712

This is production footage I shot over the summer for my debut film, "TimeScapes," a modern portrait of the American Southwest. I used Canon and Red MX cameras.

Follow the production at: twitter.com/DreamCorePics and Facebook: facebook.com/TimeScapes

A huge thank you to my assistants who helped me film this, Dustin Kukuk (twitter.com/drkanab), Nilo Recalde (twitter.com/nilomr) and Chris M (twitter.com/visceralway). And, as always, my most sincere and humble respect goes to Ron Fricke, Mark Magidson, Terrence Malick and Godfrey Reggio.

Thank you to my sponsors: Kessler Crane, camBLOCK Canon USA, Vinten, KATA & Cinevate.

Music is by the film's composer Nigel "John" Stanford: johnstanfordmusic.com Make sure to turn the volume and bass way up!

About " "

Welcome to 1001Best Wallpapers, The Best Place for HQ Wallpapers!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 1001Best Wallpapers